In this episode, Andrea reflects on all her incredible guests from Season 1 and shares what she has learned from them. Tune in to hear some valuable life lessons that will help you start off your new year with a wealth of knowledge, a positive mindset and a new excitement for 2021!
Featuring the teachings of:
- Joy SpearChief-Morris, Champion Athlete, Woman in Leadership
- Rilee Manybears, World Indigenous Games Gold Medalist, Wellness Champion
- Jacqueline Ahcahkoskwew, Teacher, Woman in Leadership
- Ryan Fahey, Author, "Your Best Decade", Wellness Educator
- Angelica Chrysler, Entrepreneur, Hair & Makeup Artist
- Francine Cunningham, Author, "On/Me", Artist
- Brandi Morin, Award-winning Journalist, Woman's Advocate
- Aspen Matis, Author, "Your Blue is Not My Blue" & "Girl in the Woods"
- Verna Volker, Native Women Running Founder, Teacher, Wellness Champion
- Corey Gray, Gravitational Wave Scientist
- Brooks Arcand-Paul, VP Indigenous Bar Association, Lawyer
- Julia Rose Sutherland, Artist, Social Justice Advocate
- Macyn Morning Bull, Champion Basketball Player, Youth Leader
- Mya Beaudry, Entrepreneur, Owner-Kokom Scrunchies, Youth Leader
- Desiree Morrisseau-Keesick, Owner-Makeupbydcmk, Woman in Leadership
- Lynne-Marie Angus, Sisters Sage Owner, Wellness Business Owner
- Sunshine Tenasco, Pow wow Pitch CEO, HerBraids, Author, "Nibi's Water Song"
• If this episode made you reflect + relate + reimagine + smile, please share it with your circle so that others can enjoy this beautiful story.
Connect with Talks With A Fox Podcast Community and Online Store at:
Thank you for connecting with us and for being part of the Talks With A Fox Podcast family! We would love to hear from you so send us a review and when you leave us a 5-star rating - you help us continue to create meaningful content and provide a safe space for Indigenous voices and communities.
Hand to Heart,
Andrea + Talks With A Fox Podcast Team🦊
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/TalksWithaFoxPodcast)